The Clogged Drain

Bookmark and Share
I stepped and stepped, however the clog didn't budge

Water was still and wouldn't move

I strength train and go swimming miles unclog toilet without plunger each week

But for this clog, my strength I possibly could not prove I had been convinced it had been only a matter of time. Water would flow basically maintained your dream

But exhausted, I put lower the plunger in disgust

And in to the room came my shining dark night Yes, with three more falls, the clog disappeared

Water began to circle the drain

I checked out him having a frustrated glance

And that he stated "Sometimes just a little assistance is the title of the overall game." How true is in everyday existence?

We hit our emotional clogs and should not liberate

We find it difficult to be strong and thus invincible

But by ourselves, that freedom doesn't seem possible to determine It sometimes takes someone else

To become our strength when our hopes and confidence wane

A loving heart who's prepared to plunge away our fears

A powerful group of arms prepared to remove our discomfort

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment